$199• $325 per night, $1,500 • $2,500 per week!
Experience Your Own Cabin in the Mountains
• Soak in the hot tub on your private cabin's spacious deck.
• Slip into your plush king or queen bed and savor the sensation of fine linens caressing you.
• Enjoy an elegant, spacious living space-complete with gourmet kitchen.
• Marvel at the magic of the night sky through your cabin's telescope.
• Play pool and myraid boardgames in the lower level game room.
• Watch the glowing fireplace embers.
• Relax with a good book from the cabin's extensive reading, video and music library.
Carolina Moon offers four, 2000-square foot rental cabins. The owners live in the fifth cabin. All five cabins share 33 acres of mountain top beauty.
Each log cabin offers:
• NEW! High-speed Internet access available in all cabins!
• Two bathrooms, 2 1/2 baths, and a convertible sofa.
• Massive floor-to-ceiling windows with dramatic views of the mountains.
• A glowing fireplace.
• An old fashioned front porch with classic rocking chairs, and so much more!
For an unforgettable vacation experience, the Carolina Moon delivers. Five cabins, four which can reserved, communally share 33 areas of North Carolina mountaintop beauty. Anytime of year guests interested in Asheville NC vacation rentals should make the short drive to Hendersonville and stay in one of the Carolina Moon’s 2000 square foot cabins. Offering indoor and outdoor recreational activities, every day at the Carolina Moon can be as relaxing or as action-packed as you wish. Perfect for couples, families and small groups, those interested in exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains or wishing to have a slower-paced day in their rental cabin will find there is plenty of sights to see and so much recreational activities to do at the Carolina Moon.
Recreation for Everyone
Different from other North Carolina vacation rentals, cabins at the Carolina Moon have a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities. While it may be storming, a bit too hot to venture outside or if preferring to stay indoors, guests can take advantage of their fully-equipped cabin’s indoor amenities. Some ideas for spending the day inside include:
• Cooking a gourmet meal in the cabin’s full kitchen,
• Enjoying a warm beverage by the glowing fireplace,
• Playing a round of pool or other board games in the lower-level game room,
• Reading a book from the Carolina Moon’s multi-media library,
• Relaxing in a comfortable bed complete with luxurious linens,
• Writing home and chatting online with others using included in-room Internet access
When ready to experience the great outdoors, some of the outdoor recreational opportunities each Carolina Moon cabin accommodates include:
• Reflecting on the day’s activities while rocking on your private porch,
• Sketching some of the natural landscapes outside visible from your cabin,
• Soaking in the hot tub found on your cabin’s private deck,
• Stargazing using your cabin’s private telescope
The Perfect Location
As one of the most popular mountain destinations and vacation rentals, Asheville NC tends to sell-out quickly and sometimes does not offer guests the chance to lodge in genuine mountain cabins with spacious grounds. Just 22 miles south, the town of Hendersonville, NC is a slower-paced alternative. One stay at the Carolina Moon’s luxury mountain cabin rentals and you’ll appreciate the short drive from Asheville. Close enough to experience the city yet far away to bask in North Carolina’s natural beauty is why the Carolina Moon truly is one of North Carolina’s best kept vacation secrets.